The Golden Rule Podcast 44
- President Trump announced he is going to pull out of the Paris Climate Accord. What are the ramifications
- Congress just passed a 1.7 Trillion dollar spending bill less than a month ago and we talked about that. We were told that that would last through the fall. Just last Friday now we are being told that if Congress doesn’t act soon we will run out of money in August. Why such a drastic timeline change?
- Treasury Secretary, Steve Mnuchin, spoke before the Senate Banking Committee. When he talked about Glass Steagall and it certainly created an uproar. What is this all about and why should we be concerned?
- Many are now talking about something is wrong or a market crash. What is being said and by whom?
- You have a piece of literature that will help immensely something about 3 columns, please briefly explain?
ALSO GIVE AWAY WITH THE BAIL IN report is:
Literature is titled “Changing Directions in Changing Times”
- “The Coming Bail In”, the new 6th Edition
2.”YOUR IRA HAVING PHYSICAL METALS AND TAKING POSSESSION WITH NO TAX LIABILITY 877-448-2646 or landmarkgold.com